Innovative Electricals and Electronics (iEE)
- Computing & Information Technology
- Mathematics & Computational Technology
- Devices, Circuit & Systems
- Communication Systems
- Controls, Instrumentation & Measurements
- Electrical Power Systems
- Other Related Area
Publication Opportunities: IEEE Xplore (Proceedings) indexed by SCOPUS
Download Call for Paper: Innovative Electricals and Electronics (iEE)
- Paper submission guidelines
Paper submission in Innovative Electricals and Electronics (iEE) at RI2C 2023 was never published before, and it is not currently being considered by another conference. All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism. Papers that have a significant amount of overlap with other papers will be automatically rejected (>30%). The papers must be written in English and formatted in accordance with the standard conference proceedings format.
The paper must be 4 to 8 pages of A4 size in length, including all texts, references, figures and photographs. All iEE submissions will be electronic and in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format (*.pdf).
- Full paper template for IEEE Xplore:
- Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
First-time users should do the following:
Please upload the Final Manuscript via our Online Paper Submission platform by 11 August 2023.
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 60382X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
UPLOAD FINAL MANUSCRIPT