Innovative Sustainable Science (iSS)
- Guest Editor for iSS
- Malinee Sriariyanun, KMUTNB, Thailand
- Yu-Shen Cheng, National Yunlin University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Ponnusami Venkatachalam, Sastra deemed university, India
- Debraj Bhattacharyya, IIT Hyderabad, India
- Marttin Paulraj Gundupalli, University of Alberta, Canada
Publication Opportunities: E3S Web of Conferences (Proceedings) indexed by SCOPUS
- Energy and renewable energy
- Waste management and waste valorization
- Environment science and pollution management
- Sustainable development and management
- Natural Resource Management and improvement
Full papers related in Chemical Engineering with high quality will be selected and invited by Editor to submit a final version to a regular issue of "Applied Chemical Engineering" that are currently covered in SCOPUS (https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21101089569 ).
- Paper submission guidelines
The full paper must be written in English language. Full papers should be original and unpublished research or review in topic areas covered by the iSS-RI2C 2023 theme with the length 7-10 pages. The key compositions of the full research papers include 1) Abstract, 2) Introduction, 3) Materials and methods, 4) Results and discussion, 5) Conclusion, 6) Acknowledgement, 7) References.
- Full paper template for E3S Web of Conferences:
- Peer review process
After iSS receives a submission, the guest editor will check whether the research work presented in the manuscript: (a) fits with the scope of the iSS, and (b) meets the editorial criteria in terms of originality and quality. The editor has right to select reviewers for a submitted manuscript considering the research expertise of the reviewers. Before sending the manuscript to reviewers, the editor seeks consent from potential reviewers regarding their availability and willingness for review in appropriated time frame. The communication between the editorial office and reviewers is kept confidential. Reviewers should not disclose any information. After review of the manuscript by at least two independent reviewers, the decision will be made by the editor, which can be categorized in three conditions as follows; Accept without changes, Revisions Required, and Reject.
- For further details, please contact
Please upload your full paper (word and pdf files) via our Online Paper Submission platform and fill the form about your information.